Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where's the Manual?

Sometimes it's frustrating. I keep getting signs about what I am supposed to do next but there's one thing...."they" keep forgetting to tell me how to accomplish it! So who is the proverbial "they?" My team of guides....my posse so-to-speak. Is it rude to ask the spiritual world to be just a little more clear? I mean seriously....I am only human. They can't expect me or anyone else to be able to understand clues like them, right???

There should be a manual....How to Read Your Guides, and Other Celestial Beings. At first, getting signs is kind of new and exciting. Let's play Figure Out the Sign game.I have spent many a lunch hour debating the meaning of signs with my friend, only to be more confused when I was done. I always have heard from my mentors that when "they" are trying to tell you something, "they" are relentless until they get your attention! Well, I believe it. Now "they" have my attention.....so be more specific.

It's almost like I'm spiritually stupid or something....reallly? Ok...book....publish....a publisher even called....duh...write your book already. But honestly, which one? I'm in the middle of 2...fiction and non-fiction. I have a feeling...not a sign...that it is the non-fiction that I am supposed to finish first. But being the whiny human that I am, the fiction is soooo much more fun. But here we go, I keep hearing...."Now Angie, you know that is true, but how many people can you help with your non-fiction book vs. your fiction book?"

So now I'm getting guilt trips from the other side plus they've gone and given me an idea for the follow-up book. No one said this work would be easy. No one said all the answers would be supplied to me even though I am listening! And I guess all the answers all being supplied, I just have to figure out the "HOW" part.

I'm sure everyone who communicates with the spirit realm has gone through this, but I'm to the point now where I'm tired and don't want to figure it out for myself! So now I've realized I am whiny and lazy and need to finish my books. Maybe that is why I felt such the urge to write this blog this morning. Maybe that is why all the animals are leaving me alone with my coffee this morning. I have been given the time to think and figure out the signs. Wow...5 paragraphs later and I figured it out. Maybe this will be my manual.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Nice to see your writing. Its amazing how we can distract ourselves from our purpose, we are our own worst enemy at times. But hey, I belive were here to learn.

    Best of luck and keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,
    If what you are doing gives you joy, know you are on the right track. Cast aside the worry about which book will help the most people; you have no way of knowing that. Work on the one that you are most passionate about. I'm working on another book now, this one a work of fiction, and I'm having a blast. I was completely passionate about my Reiki book also, but in a different way. This one keeps me laughing. Love and Reiki blessings to you! Marianne Streich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing a book is a difficult thing to do- and I'm in the process of writing my second book. It was about 2 months since I picked it up, but had an experience and wrote about it- and put it in the book. Motivation comes from different places! Good luck. Try to write once a week to go easy on yourself. Rob

    ReplyDelete