Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Morning:

I have been working on a novel for a while. And while it has been progressing slow, it makes me happy. But, low and behold, this morning as I was getting ready for work, I marveled at the first peak of spring. If you have been following any sort of news, us here on the eastern seaboard of the US got socked this year with snow. So excuse me while I get a little excited about the second sunny day of 65 degrees Smiley! Any way, for the first time this year, I decided to open my bedroom windows to air out my room while I dressed. Little did I know the effect the birds' song would have on my mood. As I dressed, like I do every morning, it came to me.

"Angie, you're to write a book." That's exactly what I heard. Of course, I answered, "I'm working on it." And as all guides do in their loving tone, "Sorry, you're working on the wrong kind of book." So I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror - very perplexed, I might add. And out of no where I decided that I need to write a support/how to book on how to come out of the spiritual closet.

There are many of us who still, to this day, refuse to allow the people around us know how we feel and how we see the universe. Well, it's time to help usher those poor frustrated souls out and into the open! SO, here's my pitch.....drum roll please....... ....... I am seeking stories. Your stories to enhance my story. If you'd like to share how you managed to come out of the spiritual closet I'd love to hear it OR if you are still struggling with it, I'd love to hear it. I even want to hear how your family, friends and co-workers treated you when you did. With the shift happening under our feet as you read this, I feel the urge not not to waste anymore time. It's time. (as I have heard repeatedly and had no clue what they meant!)

Thank you and pardon my enthusiasm...I just can't help it!

Much Love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment